Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another Dilemma

I'm a die-hard Reds fan; I grew up near Cincinnati during the heyday of the Big Red Machine.  So naturally I want to see all the playoff games from start to finish.  But 9:37 PM starting time?  Are you kidding me?  The game took 3 hours and 27 minutes to complete, which means the last pitch as at 1:04 AM Sunday morning EST.

Note to MLB: I'm an old man.  I once in my prime was able to stay up until 1 AM and be bright and fresh in the morning.   Not only does this never happen, I'm physically unable to stay up until 1 AM, unless perhaps I use drugs!!!

So the dilemma:  Do I go to bed at my normal time, thinking the Reds are winning or losing, depending on their status in the 4th or 5th inning, or do I risk arrest by going out and buying some amphetamines from some guy on the street? 

1 comment:

  1. Please don't buy drugs on the street. My advice...get up a little later; 4:00 am IS NOT normal! If you slept later, then you could stay up later and see all of your games! Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete